The Wastewater Division is responsible for collecting and treating wastewater, and maintaining the operations of the system by maintaining and improving the wastewater system.
For repairs, leaks, stoppages, overflow or more information contact Matt Julian, Utilities Superintendent, by email or by phone at (936) 825-6450, between the hours of 8:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m., Monday through Friday. For after hours repairs, call (936) 825-6410.
- Repairing and replacing sewer (wastewater) mains;
- Repairing sanitary sewer stoppages and overflows;
- Installing sewer service taps;
- Administering TV inspection services of sewer mains;
- Maintaining City’s wastewater collection system;
- Maintaining City’s sewer lift stations;
- Responding to customer requests;
- Monitoring monthly discharge samples;
- Locating utility lines for construction or excavation;
- Complying with the rules and regulations of the Texas Commission on Environmental Quality (TCEQ).
|Matt Julian||Utilities Supervisor||(936) 825-6450|