- Rinse and remove caps from milk jugs, soda bottles, and any other acceptable plastic product.
- Items must be flattened to save space. Labels do not have to be removed.
- Paper must not be bundled.
- Limbs and brush must be no longer than 8' in length and no larger than 12” in diameter.
- Leaves and grass clippings must be bagged.
- Trash or debris commingled with yard waste will not be accepted.
- All plastics, aluminum and paper items brought must fit into recycling container. No items are to be left or stacked next to the bins.
- All cardboard boxes must be broken down.
- Plastic #2HDPE (Milk Jugs)
- Plastic #1PETE (Soda / Detergent Bottles) – Clear or Light Green Plastic
- White Paper
- Computer Paper
- Aluminum Cans
- Yard Waste (Leaves, Grass Clippings, Tree Limbs, and Brush)
- Newspapers, Magazines
- Broken Down Cardboard Boxes
- Plastic grocery bags, plastic food wrap, sandwich bags, paper towels, napkins, pet food bags, cardboard (laundry detergent boxes), paper with wax-coating or plastic coating, and paper that is greasy or food soiled or boxes.
- No plastic bottles which may have contained any hazardous waste, such as motor oil, brake fluid, pesticides or herbicides. This also includes medical and veterinarian supplies and plastic bottles which may hold liquids related to this industry.
- Lumber, plywood, pressboard, or tree stumps.