Offense Reports

Offense reports are available under the Open Records Act. However, reports are not available if there is a criminal investigation pending or the report is filed with the juvenile court.

There is a nominal fee for reproducing reports depending on the depth of the report.

To request an offense report, please fill out and return an Open Records Request Form.