You must be a member to utilize the library’s services.
To become a member you must live in Grimes County (if not, $10 fee applies), have two references with telephone numbers, and have a Texas driver’s license or ID (adults) with a Grimes County address. Children 5 years and older may obtain a card with their parents consent.
You must present your library card when checking out items or getting on the internet.
Rules & Regulations
Please keep in mind:
- Any replacement card will be made for a $5 fee.
- Library patrons are responsible for items checked out on their card.
- Any items returned after closing time on due dates are considered late.
- All fines must be paid before more items can be checked out or before using the internet.
- DVDs are limited to two per household on Mondays through Wednesdays, three per household on Thursdays and Fridays, and may not be renewed.
- Fines are as listed: DVDs and CDs are $1.50 per day, per video. Books are $0.10 per day, per book.