Our new library management system called Destiny Quest will provide Navasota citizens online access to the Navasota Public Library book catalog using web browsers, smart phones and tablets.
To take advantage of our new Library management system, you now have the ability to go on the web or smartphone (Destiny Quest Mobile App) to check what books are available. Once logged in you can put a book on hold, see what new titles have been added for circulation and even see the top 10 checked out books!
Before you can use these great features, you must first do two things:
- Go to the library and get a library card (bring proof of Grimes County residency).
- Create your own Destiny Quest account to access online catalog.
Now that you have your own library card, you will simply need your last name a valid email address and barcode number to begin (barcode number is on the back of your library card). Follow the steps below to create your own personal Destiny Quest account:
- Go to the Navasota Destiny Quest website.
- Click on Create Account on the top right corner.
- Enter in your last name, library card barcode number, and click next. (Your barcode number will consist of the letter P, a space, and 5 or 6 digits.)
- Enter your birth date and click next.
- Enter a unique username (6 character minimum) and password (6 character minimum), along with your personal email address and click next.