Facebook Twitter

Sign up for email updates from City of Navasota

Home > Departments > Public Works > Report a Problem

Report a Problem

The City of Navasota is proud to present the Online Web Form. A brand new, mobile friendly, easy to use, way to report suspected code violations to the City's Community Outreach Specialist such as:
  • Tall Weeds and Grass
  • Brush Pile
  • Junk and Debris
  • Property Maintenance
  • Fence Falling
  • Junked Vehicles
  • Illegal Dumping
  • Signs
  • No Building Permit
You can report and track cases using our online web form, even get email updates when a request is resolved.
You may also contact the Community Outreach Specialist, Kristopher Gruver, directly by email at kgruver@navasotatx.gov, or by phone at 936-825-6475.


Please use this form to report all gas/water leaks, street/sewer repair, questions on garbage collection/composting or to request a utility installation.

You can also ask/report anything else concerning the City of Navasota.

Personal Information


Upload a Picture
Back to