To become a member you must live in Grimes County (if not, $10 fee applies), and have a Texas driver’s license or ID (adults) with a Grimes County address. Children 6 years and older may obtain a card with their parent's consent.
You must present your library card when checking out items or using library computers.
Please keep in mind:
- Any replacement card will be made for a $5 fee.
- Library patrons are responsible for items checked out on their card.
- Any items returned after closing time on due dates are considered late.
- All fines must be paid before more items can be checked out or before using the internet.
- DVDs are limited to three per household and can be checked out for one week.
- Fines are as listed: DVDs and CDs are $2.00 per day, per video. Books are $0.10 per day, per book.
The Navasota Public Library provides services for all Grimes County residents. The library has 15 computers available for internet and word processing use, with printing and copying at the rate of $.25 for black and white and $1.00 for color.
The library also provides:
- Reference assistance;
- Online magazines
- Subscriptions to the Bryan/College Station Eagle & the Navasota Examiner;
- Audio books on CD;
- DVD popular titles;
- Large print books;
- Computers for internet & word processing use;
- Faxing, copying, scanning and notarizing services;
- WiFi access.