Become A Lifeguard
Open Swim Schedule and Reminders
- Must be at least 15 at the completion of the training course.
- Must pass the prerequisite testing in order to complete the training course.
- Must pass written exams with an 80% or better and pass the exit level skills test at the end of the training course to be certified.
- All certified lifeguards will receive a Red Cross Lifeguard/First Aid/CPR/AED certification, valid for 2 years.
2P - 8P Thursday - Sunday in June and July.
Official start date TBA.
- Appropriate swimwear (lined swimsuits) is required - no street clothes in the pool.
- Guests 8 and under must be accompanied by an adult (18+)
- Admission fees for ages 3+ is $3.00
- There will be a 10 minute break every hour where all patrons must exit the pool. Please use that time to rehydrate and rest before re-entering.
Reserve your spot online
by creating an account and selecting "Programs" or complete the paperwork at City Hall. Spots are limited.
The tentative 2018 Swim Lesson Schedule is below. We will make announcements through the website and City of Navasota Facebook page when registration opens. Session 1: June 5 - 15 (Tues through Fri)
8a - 8:30a PSA I
8a - 8:45a LTS I
8:45a - 9:15a PSA II
9a - 9:45a LTS II
9:30a - 10a PSA III
10a - 10:45a LTS III
10:15a - 11a LTS IV
11a - 11:45a LTS V
11:15a - 12p LTS VI
Session 2: June 19 - 29 (Tues through Fri)
Session 3: July 9 - 19 (Tues through Fri)
Both Session 2 and 3 class schedule will be the following:
8a - 8:30a Parent and Child I and PSA I
8:45a - 9:15a Parent and Child II and PSA II
9:30a - 10a Parent and Child III and PSA III
10a - 10:45a LTS I and LTS II
11a - 11:45a LTS III and LTS IV