2018 Lifeguard Training Dates and Pool Related Schedules Will Be Posted in Spring 2018.
Become A Lifeguard
Lap Swim Schedule
- Must be at least 15 at the completion of the training course.
- Must pass the prerequisite testing in order to complete the training course.
- Must pass written exams with an 80% or better and pass the exit level skills test at the end of the training course to be certified.
- All certified lifeguards will receive a Red Cross Lifeguard/First Aid/CPR/AED certification, valid for 2 years.
- Training courses held at the Navasota Municipal Pool
Lap Swim is only during morning swim lesson sessions. Specific schedule TBA.Open Swim Schedule and Reminders
- Appropriate swimwear (lined swimsuits) is required - no street clothes in the pool.
- Guests 8 and under must be accompanied by an adult (18+)
- Admission fees for ages 3+ is $3.00
- There will be a 10 minute break every hour where all patrons must exit the pool. Please use that time to rehydrate and rest before re-entering.
Schedule will be posted in the spring. Reserve your spot online
by creating an account and selecting "Programs" or complete the paperwork at City Hall. Spots are limited.