- Water Source - Navasota has six production wells that are available for pumping groundwater.
System Capacity - Based on recent flow tests we could pump as much as
4.8 MGD. This depends on aquifer recharge and water usage that could
lower production capacity
- Peak Daily Use to Date - January 2009 peak use 1.115 MGD
- Pressure on Mains - 45-85 psi
- Elevated Storage Capacity (EST)
-EST # 1- 500,000 gallons
-EST #2 - 250,000
- Ground Storage Capacity (GST)
-GST #1 - 400,000 gallons
-GST# 2 - 1,000,000 gallons
Electric Service Providers
Entergy Texas requires a permit issued by the City of Navasota, for all electrical work done that requires Entergy's assistance to disconnect or reconnect power. Please call (936)-825-2961 for more information.
Ph: (936) 825-5100