The Navasota Recreational Vehicle Park contains 10 R.V. spaces with full hook-ups which include water, electricity, and sewer. Showers and restrooms are on site.
Five spaces have 30 amp electrical hook-ups and five spaces have both 50 amp and 30 amp electrical hook-ups.
Reservations and availability
RV spaces are rented on a first-come, first-served basis. T
Availability is typically affected by what events are taking place in the City and surrounding areas. Staff does not keep up with current availability of spaces.
An RV may be parked at the RV Park up to a maximum of 14 days within any 45-day period.
Extended RV Park Rental permits to park an R.V. for longer than the 14-day period may be obtained upon application to and approval by the City of Navasota
Navasota City Hall
200 E. McAlpine St.
Navasota, Texas 77868
Extended RV Park Rentals are taken on a month by month basis. Renters must complete a new application with staff by the final day of their current permit.
- RV Space Rental Fee - $10 per night, with a 12:00 noon checkout
- Extended RV Park Permit Fee is paid in full upon completion of application at City Hall.
- Use of Dump Station Facility - $5 per R.V.
- Nightly Deposit Box on Site
- Paid in cash or with check.
- Nightly Deposit Box numbers coordinate with RV space numbers.
- Used to pay for any rental 14 days or less in a 45-day period that does not require a permit.
- Pay at City Hall
- After completing an Extended RV Park Rental permit.
- For any renter staying longer than 14 days in a 45-day period or who requires a receipt of payment.
- Must present completed permit to the Utility Clerk when making payment.
- Payments must be done during business hours (Monday - Friday, 8A - 5P).